We’re looking for a strategic, ambitious and creative social media practitioner to become our new Social Media Executive.
You will help deliver a coherent, consistent social media experience for our core demographics, working closely with the Editors and other social and digital roles, to ensure each account delivers on the agreed social strategy, maximises engaged reach with audiences, delivers content of the highest creative quality, and drives traffic around Lowyat Media Group’s portfolio of sites.
You will work closely with other Social, Marketing and Production departments to maximise the impact of Lowyat Media Group’s social activity.
- Create and curate social content for all our social media accounts, including the management of high priority campaigns.
- Influence and implement Lowyat Media Group’s strategic and creative development in the social space.
- Work closely with other teams such as Marketing, Press, Media Planning, Creative, execs and Independent Production companies to align plans around priority campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns. Ideally in an editorial environment that has daily volume requirements or within an agency that delivers the same for large volume social brands.
- Strong credentials that demonstrate experience in engaging and building online audiences.
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- Experience of managing complex projects, with an ability to prioritise and deliver results via a team.
- Relationships with third party social media platforms and experience of working with new and emerging online technologies and tools to develop digital and social media content.
- Fantastic editorial judgement and the appetite to take on editorial responsibility for Lowyat Media Group’s diverse range of content platforms.
- Strong digital creative skills, across copywriting and video editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for social media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.